USING OUR WEBSITE
The contents of our web site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensors, are the owner of these rights. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our web site for the sole purpose of using it as a information resource. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our web site including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so.
CHILDREN AT Koala Health and Beauty
We love kids as much as we love safety! It is not safe for children under the age of 16 to be in our treatment rooms. We appreciate that it can be hard to schedule appointments around family commitments therefore, children may be left in our waiting areas. However, please be aware that we do not provide any supervision and we take no responsibility for the safety of your children if they are being left unattended. If you need to re-book please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can reschedule your appointment to a more suitable time.
PURCHASE AND REDEMPTION OF TREATMENTS
- Treatments/services are not transferrable to other individuals
- Pre-paid treatments are valid for 18 months from the date of purchase
- We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to cancel an appointment. Cancellations and no-shows within 48 hours will result in the retention of any deposits made, or the forfeit of the pre-paid treatment
- Refunds will be provided where required by Australian Consumer Law. Refunds are not applicable for change of mind
- You agree to be bound by these conditions by purchasing pre-paid treatments
PURCHASE OF RETAIL PRODUCTS
- Refunds will be provided where required by Australian Consumer Law. Refunds are not applicable for change of mind and/or possible allergic reaction
- You agree to be bound by these conditions by purchasing retail product
ADVERSE REACTION POLICY
KOALA HEALTH CLINIC takes pride in all of our therapists and medical professionals, who are trained
to the highest standard. In the unlikely event that you experience a side effect, KOALA HEALTH CLINIC
will require up to 12 weeks to investigate your concern. KOALA HEALTH CLINICS require your full cooperation
during this time, which may include weekly consultations for assessment, additional treatments
and products (purchased by the client) as advised by your trained technician.
KOALA HEALTH CLINIC GIFT CARDS
All gift vouchers must be sold by KOALA HEALTH CLINIC
Gift Vouchers expire 36 months after date of purchase
Gift Vouchers are non refundable
Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. This card is: Redeemable for merchandise or services at KOALA HEALTH CLINIC. Not redeemable for cash; Must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the card; will be void and will not be redeemed after expiry date.
Cannot be reloaded or increased after issue; is partially redeemable. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited. Purchases exceeding available balance require difference to be paid by other method. We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Cosmetic injection treatments cannot be prepaid. The prevailing price will apply at the time the client is treated with no rainchecks available
- The price is based on a defined volume of a specific product, as recommended for the client by the treating health professional. For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising, but further details can be obtained from the treating health professional
- Cosmetic injection clients must be deemed medically fit and suitable for treatment, following a
consultation with one of our injectors.
Ask your doctor if CoolSculpting is the right procedure for you. It is not a treatment for obesity and a consultation is required prior to treatment, to deem whether you are medically fit and suitable for the treatment. This consultation will take place with one of our Coolsculpting approved therapists. As part of this consultation you must disclose any relevant medical information and complete a consent form. You consent to full responsibility for this disclosure and for any failure by you, to disclose any relevant information. Our standard policies apply to all CoolSculpting cancellations and refunds.
Due to the nature of our business, we have a strict cancellation policy. To be fair to all clients, we ask all clients to respect our policy.
48 hrs notice is required for any appointment cancellations.
If less than 48 hrs notice is given, KOALA HEALTH CLINIC reserves the right to charge 25% of the treatment cost.
Appointments not attended may incur a charge of 25% of the treatment cost.
Pre-Paid appointments not attended may forfeit one treatment from their package.
Appointments and purchases can not be made through our website as the quality and accuracy of our appointments can only be attained by speaking with one of our staff members, either on the phone or in person.